All our fees for Tax Returns are based on the time spent and complexity. You can ask us for the estimated time needed of any Form suggested by the IRS.
List of fees
All our fees for Tax Returns are based on the time spent and complexity.
You can ask us for the estimated time needed of any Form suggested by the IRS. We will always let you know if the fees will be different to the ones shown below. VAT is not included.
Consultation Time (billed in 30-minute increments): 75,00€
Our Accountants, Tax Preparer Professionals and Lawyers would be happy to answer any questions you may have or advise you on tax planning strategies. Set up an appointment in our offices in Madrid or consult us via e-mail or by phone
Individual Tax Return (Form 1040 & Form 1040NR & 1040X Amended): 230,00 €
The fee is for a current year Individual Federal Tax Return which includes the following Forms: 1040, 2555, 1116, Sch. A, Sch. B, one Sch. C, Sch. D, Sch. E (one rental property), up to three Schedule K-1′s, and up to ten Bank Interest/Dividend entries, and up to 5 brokerage transactions. We do not include Form 8938, please, let us know if you are required to file Form 8938, the principle document to compile with the FATCA regulations and we will prepare for a fee.
Do you need to amend your previously filled tax Return?. Only if we have already prepared the original 1040, the fee will be 175.00€. For all our clients who have not filed their returns before June 1st, we will provide a 4 months’ automatic extension (until October 15th).
State Tax Return: 200,00€
Does your state require expatriates to pay taxes on worldwide income? Most States require to file State taxes if you have any income from that State, if you live there for a period of time during the year.
Small Business Tax Return: 500,00€
For a 1065 Partnership, 1120 S-Corp, 1120 C-Corp or We also file the request for the 4 months’ automatic extension (until August 15th) upon clients’ request.
IRS Letters and Audits: 150,00€
According to our general rule that our fees are based on the time spent and complexity, we are ready to analyze, assess and answer any letter or communication received from the IRS and depending on the complication and the time spend we might charge up to 150,00€
List of fees
|Form 1040 & 10470X||230.00€|
|State tax & Citi Tax||200.00€|
|Small Business Tax Retrun||500.00€|
|IRS Letters and Audits||150.00€|
Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedure – 950.00€
If you need to come into compliance with your U.S tax obligations, you will need to file a Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedure: We will prepare for you 3 years of Tax Returns and six years of FBAR at the same request and all needed documents. We are experts on helping expats get back on track! We have a special package to help you to join the IRS Streamline Procedure for 950,00€, but do not include any 8621 (PFICs)
FBAR– FinCEN Form 114 and FATCA – Form 8938: From 95,00 €
Both forms are completely independent even if the data is very similar; there will be a charge separate from the preparation of the Form 1040. The fee will be 95,00€ for filing a form that has up to 5 items, and there will be a 30,00€ charge up to 15 items and from 15 to 25 ítems will be 150,00€. Do not hesitate to ask us for the filling/filing instructions which you can also download from the download menu.
Additional Forms (beyond those covered in our tax prep packages)
Generally, our clients will not need to file forms other than those included in our Federal and State tax return packages. However, for those who have more complex tax situations (those who have several rental properties or who own specific types of foreign companies) additional forms or schedules may be necessary. We will always let you know the cost before we begin preparing any document
- Form 8865 (Information Return of U.S. Persons with respect to certain Foreign Partnerships) and Form 5471(Information Return of U.S. Persons with respect to certain Foreign Corporations) from 100.00€ to 175.00€
- Form 8621 – PFIC(Information Return by a Shareholder of a Passive Foreign Investment Company or Qualified Electing Fund) from 100.00€ to 175.00€
- Modelo 720 – 100.00€ It corresponds to the Spanish Tax Authorities – AEAT. Annual report of assets abroad, which includes financial accounts, investments and Real Estate. Its deadline is march 30, every year. The fee will be 100,00€ for filing a 720 that has up to 10 reported items, and there will be a 30,00€ charge if more items need to be reported.
- Modelo 100 IRPF – 100.00€ . This is the Individual Spanish Tax Return for residents in Spain. In most cases the AEAT send you a draft to be accepted and some others the draft needs to be edited with foreign income and extra deductions. The fee for filing an accepted draft is 75,00 € and 100,00 if edited.
- W-7- 50.00€ Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. We are Acceptance Agent to file W7 with the IRS.
List of fees
|Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedure||950.00€|
|FBAR FinCEN 114 & FATCA – Form 8938||95.00€|
|Other U.S. Forms (5471, 8621, 8865…)||175.00€|
|Modelo 100 IRPF||100.00€|
|Modelo 720 – Annual Report of Assets Abroad||100.00€|
The price is what you pay for. The value is what you get
– Warren Buffett
US Tax Consultants
US Tax Consultants
We would be glad to hear from you. You can call us or send a message using the contact form. We will answer as soon as possible.
+34 915 194 392 | +34 915 196 566 | +34 913 623 701
Travesía de las Cañas, 2 - 28043 Madrid, Spain
M-F: 9am-2pm, S-S: Closed
Skype: M-T: 5pm-8pm