Check list of documentation. Streamline Foreign Offshore Procedure
This is what we need to prepare your Streamline Foreign Offshore Procedure
This is the basic information we need to start preparing your Streamline Foreign Offshore Procedure
Please be sure that you have uploaded all the information listed in this page. Upload your files to your Clients Area.
In case you have received any other income not listed below, or your fiscal situation is more complicated than normal, please contact us. Please, if we already have the documentation on this list from previous years, please do not upload it again. If you need some general information about this procedure, please, click HERE.
- Complete name, date of birth and SSN of taxpayer, spouse, and children or dependents. Pdf copy of the US passports and the SSN cards.
- Current address where you live, and the country name where you have spent more than 183 days per natural year, during the past 3 years.
- Copies of DNI/NIE (Spanish ID) of taxpayer and spouse.
- Last three year’s IRPF Spanish Tax Return if you filed them or the Tax Returns from the corresponding country.
- Last six year’s maximum balances of all the financial accounts that you had on those natural years. You can download our Excel on FBAR to facilitate the gathering of information.
- Fill in the Authoritation to file on your name the FinCEN 114, for each one of the last six years.
- If you own more that 10% or are the administrator of a Spanish S.L., please upload the Modelo 200 “Impuesto de Sociedades” from the last three fiscal years.
- If you have Mutual Funds (Fondos de inversion) considered PFICs issued in Spain or any country outside the U.S., please send us the complete list of all the transactions of the PFIC (date, type of transaction, participations, and value) since it was opened.