Check list of documentation. Streamline Foreign Offshore Procedure
This is what we need to start preparing your Streamline Foreign Offshore Proceure
This is the basic information we need to start preparing your Streamline Foreign Offshore Procedure
Please be sure that you have upload all the information listed in this page. Upload your files.
In case you have received any other income not listed below, or your fiscal situation is more complicated than normal, please contact us. Please, if we already have the documentation on this list from previous years, please do not upload it again. If you need some general information about this procedure, please, click HERE.
- Complete name, date of birth and SSN of taxpayer, spouse, and children or dependents. Pdf copy of the US passport and the SSN card.
- Current address where you live, and the country name where you have spent more than 183 days per natural year, durin the past 3 years.
- ID number in Spain of taxpayer and spouse (DNI/NIE)
- Last three year’s IRPF Spanish Tax Return if you filed them or the Tax Returns from the corresponding country.
- Last six year’s maximum balances of all the financial accounts that you had on those natural years. You can download our Excel on FinCEN 114 for help.
- Stimulus checks: Please provide amount received in 2020 for the EIP1 and the EIP2 (for eligible US citizens filing Single would be $1,200 and $600). The last check of $1,400 would be reported/claimed next year 2021). The stimulus checks are Tax exempt in the US but need to be reported to claim them if you have not received them.
- If you own more that 10% or are the administrator of a Spanish S.L.
Please upload the Modelo 200 “Impuesto de Sociedades” from the last two fiscal years.
- If you have Mutual Funds (Fondos de inversion) considered PFICs issued in Spain or any country outside the U.S.
We need the list of all the transactions of the PFIC (date, type of transaction, participations, and value) since it was opened.
We would be glad to hear from you. You can call us or send a message using the contact form. We will answer as soon as possible.