Check list of documentation. FinCEN 114 (FBAR)
This is what we need to start preparing your Foreign Bank Account Report
This is the basic information we need to start preparing your FinCEN 114 or FBAR.
Please be sure that you have upload all the information listed in this page. Upload your files. Please fill the Excel file that we have prepared and you can also use for the Form 8938, under the menu FinCEN 114
In case you owe any other kind of financial asset, not mentioned here, or your fiscal situation is more complicated than normal, please contact us. In case that you need to file more than last year, please upload a different file for every year. Please, if we already have the documentation for this list from previous years, please do not upload it again
- Complete name, date of birth and SSN of taxpayer, spouse, and children or dependents. Pdf copy of the US passport and the SSN card.
- Current address where you live.
- ID number in Spain of taxpayer and spouse (DNI/NIE)
- Maximum balance during the year of every financial account that you owe, share or have signature authority, even if the funds are not yours.
- For every financial accoount we need:
- name of the bank or financial institution.
- current address of the bank or financial institution
- Account number or designated number
- Maximum balance during the year
- The type of financial account (back account, deposit, securities, mutual funds, life insurance, bonds, treasury bills, permanent debt, pension plans, etc.)
- Regarding the ownership of the account, it should be indicated if you owe it, share it or if you have signature authority.
- If you need us to file it for you, please let us know and if you file it by yourself, please, upload a copy with the FBAR filed.
We would be glad to hear from you. You can call us or send a message using the contact form. We will answer as soon as possible.