As one of the stakeholders of the economy, US Tax Consultants has assumed its social responsibility to guarantee the safety and proper organization of all its employees and the clients who visit us.
At this time, due to the various strategic and operational risks that companies are suffering, including ours, such as the delay or interruption of the supply of documentation; changes in customer demand; the increase in costs; logistics reductions that cause delays in deliveries; or the problems of protecting the health and safety of employees and clients, we have put in place certain protocols to deal with this situation with guarantees and we would like to share them with you:
- Obligation to use the mask in the reception area of our office in Madrid, as advised by the health authorities and the different public administrations. We trust the use of the mask as one of the first measures to take to avoid the spread of COVID19 and, that is why we apply it in our offices, both among our employees and our clients.
- Easy access to preventive material and everyday use to face the COVID19: We have made available masks, gloves and a hand sanitizer to employees and customers at the office reception, in an accessible place.
- The office has been fully disinfected: We have carried out a preventive disinfection of the office to eliminate risks and prevent infections, reducing the viral load to zero by nebulizing a specific disinfectant for coronavirus. The disinfectant used is Oxivirin with the sanitary registration number 15-20 / 40 / 90-02518 HA
- Given the changing situation regarding the increase in infections in Spain, we have considered it appropriate to make changes in the form of consulting and advice to adapt as best as possible to the new world situation. That is why, given the impossibility of maintaining a continuous disinfection service during all working hours, and with any slight doubt of putting the health of our customers or employees at risk, we are forced from this month of August 2020 to cancel all kinds of consulting and face-to-face advice in our office. Consequently, in this situation, we have looked for the most effective and real way to continue maintaining the same relationship with our clients as before, offering different solutions such as: New online consulting method. Zoom or Teams.
- Face-to-face consultations will be replaced by conferences in Zoom / Teams or simply by phone (from 5pm to 8pm, Monday to Thursday), upon request for confirmation of the call or conference reservation at the agreed time and day. You can make the request for an appointment for phone calls, Zoom and for Teams through our website www.ustaxconsultants.net. We will send the corresponding invitation in less than 24 hours.
- In the line of not losing personal contact with our clients due to COVID19 and the impossibility of face-to-face meetings, we will offer on our website new mini-videos with simple explanations about each of the services we produce, and we will distribute to clients for their information, and that although it does not replace the face-to-face consultation, we hope that it will be of value to them.
- In the same way, we will offer Zoom Webinars, starting in January 2021, replacing the seminars that we used to do face-to-face in the “Need to Know Seminars” format of the American Club of Madrid.
- We want to record that, in the face of this complicated situation, we have adjusted our budgets and implementation plans, in the conviction that COVID19 is a global reality, which will continue to affect us in the near future.
- Likewise, we continue to bet on maintaining our plan for managing employee and customer data, information security and their privacy.
- We hope that, despite the unusual and frustrating situation, we can continue to maintain the same professional and close relationship with all our clients and that we will be able to continue meeting their needs with the same efficiency and confidence as in all these years of professional relationship.