Our services include wide solutions on fiscal obligations matters for both Spain and U.S.A. expats.

US Individual Tax Return

View Details

US Individual Tax Retruns

US Individual Tax Returns

All U.S. Citizens and Green Card holder are required to file U.S. taxes, wherever in the world they live. Expats have an automatic filing extension until June 15th, with a further extension available until October 15ththat we request for all our clients.

You are required to file if you earn over $10,000, just $400 of self-employment income, or $5 if you file as Married Filing Separately, regardless of where their income is earned, where in the world you live, whether the U.S. has a tax treaty with that country, or whether you also pay foreign taxes.

Report of foreign bank & financial Accounts


All U.S. Citizens and Green Card Holders must file this form if they have financial interest in or signature authority over at least one bank account, brokerage account, mutual fund, trust, and other type of financial account located outside of the United States; and the aggregate value of all foreign financial accounts exceeded $10,000 at any time during the calendar year reported.

Personal Income Tax

IRPF, IRNR & Beckham’s Law

Both fiscal residents and nonresidents have different reporting obligations in Spain. If you are fiscal resident, you must file a IRPF reporting your worldwide income; if you are non-fiscal resident you only need to report your income of Spanish source and pay 24% tax over the gross amount.

Reporting assets outside sPAIN TO THE sPANISH tAX Authorities

Modelo 720 • AEAT

It is an informative report of your assets outside Spain, including financial accounts, investments, trusts participation, insurances and Real State. It must be file before March 31st of the following year.

  • Current & Savings Accounts
  • Shares & Participations in Share Capital. Investments. Life Insurences.
  • Real Estate
  • Keep in mind that in the next 720 report ther will be an special section for Cryptocurrencies

Check list of documentation required to prepare Modelo 720

more services in the U.S.A. AND SPAIN

Other Services

We provide supporting services to get either an ITIN or an EIN when needed, to help you setting up a SL corporation in Spain or an LLC in the U.S. Please contact us if you need any other related financial services.

  • Application for an ITIN & EIN
  • Formation of LLC & S.L

We also prepare Form 704-NA in order to get the Federal Transfer Certificate (Form 5173) and any other IRS form that you might need.

We can also help you with the incorporation of a S.L. in Spain or you rather stay as “autonomo” for a while. We can help you with your final decision. We will do the accounting for you, complying with the fiscal obligations either as self-employed or as S.L. Please contact us if you need any other related financial services.

  • Annual and quarterly Fiscal obligations for “Autonomos”
  • Accounting and fiscal corporate obligations of S.L. Registro Mercantil.

Happiness consists more in small conveniences of pleasures that occur every day, than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom to a man in the course of his life.

– Benjamín Franklin (1706-1790)

Contact Us

We would be glad to hear from you. You can call us or send a message using the contact form. We will answer as soon as possible.


+34 915 194 392 | +34 915 196 566

Travesía de las Cañas, 2 - 28043 Madrid, Spain

Monday – Thursday: 9am-2pm, Friday – Sunday: Closed

Zoom/phone: Monday – Thursday: 5pm-8pm. Appointment required

In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Data of Character Personal, and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of development of the LOPD, we inform you that your personal data have been incorporated in a file under our responsibility, for the processing of personal data, in order to inform you of events, news , news, as well as the products and services of the company New Media Lab, SL (US Tax Consultants). You as a direct interested party have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of the information that concerns you and authorizes you to become part of the file, before which you can exercise your rights and receive information and publicity about our entity. You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in our privacy policy on the web. The aforementioned rights may be made effective before New Media Lab, SL by letter to PO Box 29035. 28080. MADRID or Email info@ustaxconsultants.net If you do not want to continue receiving the tax information of US Tax Consultants, you can UNSUBSCRIBE yourself automatically by sending an email to info@ustaxconsultants.net writing in the subject UNSUBSCRIBE.